Auto Repair Services
At Auto Works of Port Townsend, we know that your car or truck is special to you, and you know that car repair and maintenance is getting more and more complex as technology advances. That's why Auto Works of Port Townsend is your best choice. We have the experience, knowledge and the latest technology to communicate with today's sophisticated on-board computers. We also have a 20 year reputation for excellence, and we can diagnose and repair almost any car from any year!
Routine maintenance is crucial, especially on a new car with a warranty. We have the technology and the skills to do factory maintenance necessary to maintain your car and it's warranty. Which means you do not need to take you car all the way back to the dealer, you have a trusted factory maintenance specialist right here in Port Townsend.
We also offer Lube, oil, filter service, full complimentary inspections, free brake inspections, pre-trip and pre-purchase inspections, rodent treatments, and all other regular maintenance
Routine Maintenance & Major Mile Services - Routine maintenance and manufacturer recommended service not only keeps your vehicle running smoothly, but maintains your warranty. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Major mile services - all new vehicles have a recommended schedule for services that need to be performed at set mileages. We have the software to let us know which services are required for your vehicle to keep your warranty up-to-date.
- Lube, oil, filter (cabin, engine, oil)
- Flushes and/or Fluid exchanges - cooling system, brake fluid, engine flush, power steering, front and rear differentials, transfer case.
- Transmission services
- Leaks - Find/monitor/repair all fluid system leaks, head gaskets, and all other engine gaskets.
- Timing belt services
- Accessory drive belts and components run by those belts, i.e. alternators, idler pulleys, tensioner assemblies.
- Water pumps - those run by timing belts & accessory belts, and electric.
- Batteries, cables, connectors, maintenance.
- Windshield washer reservoirs, pumps, lines, nozzles, wiper motors, wiper blades.
- Tire rotation
- Free brake inspections
Other services we provide:
- Diagnostics on all makes/models/years. We have the technology, tools, credentials to diagnose any issue you may be having on your vehicle.
- Brake diagnosis and repair - friction & hydraulic.
- All electrical components in your vehicle from the smallest sensor to the ecm/pcm/tcm (main on board computers), and all wiring in between. Alternators, starters, ignition switches & lock cylinders, power accessories, and more.
- Fuel systems from injectors to pumps and everything in between.
- Fuel injector testing and cleaning.
- Drive train component diagnosis/repair and/or replacement. Includes, engine, transmission/transaxle, differential, bearings/hubs, axles, drivelines/u-joints, seals and gaskets, and much more.
- Air conditioning diagnosis, recharge, and repair.
- Cooling/Heating systems diagnosis and repair - pressure testing, radiators, hoses, thermostats, heater cores
- HVAC system control repairs, including blower motors, resistors, blend doors, and ducting.
- Suspension & Steering - shocks, struts, coils, springs, bushings, rack & pinion assemblies, steering gears & pumps, ball joints, control arms, sway bars and end links, and much more.
- 4-wheel alignments with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Rodent extraction, treatment, and prevention.